Who is Eligible?
1) Income below 185% of the federal poverty guideline
- For example, a household with one person who has less than or equal to $22,321 of annual income
- Financial aid does not count toward this income
2) Participation in one of the following government assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
For more information, visit the Hays County Food Bank website.
Can’t come to the pantry but still want to receive your food?
Designate a proxy to pick up for you.
A “proxy” is a person you choose to come to Bobcat Bounty in your place. Your proxy picks up your food and then brings it to you. A proxy may receive food for themselves while also picking up food for you. Please note, you cannot attend in person and have the proxy pick up food for you in the same week.
To designate a proxy, download and complete the proxy authorization form, then email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. A new proxy form must be completed each semester.